Monday, December 29, 2008

Random TV Quote...



Courtesy of tonights re-ran episode of The Big Bang Theory:

"Everyone has a date. Even you, Mario, going after Princess Peach.
What am I doing? I'm just enabling you."


-Sheldon, while "playing Mario 64 on a poorly coded Nintendo 64 emulator," in the stairwell

How bloody brilliant is that quote?! The "enabling you" part just made me crack up when I heard it. Sheldon is so cute! =)

This is such an awesome show, too! I always forget to watch it, though, but everytime I remember to watch it, or whenever I randomly stumble accross it, it always makes me laugh! I have to remember to catch a few more episodes online sometime, especially since I've only seen a handfull of episodes... That or get a TiVo...

Anyway... yeah. Random quote.

"Oh, Mario, if only I could control everyone the way I control you.... Hop, you little plummer, hop, hop, hop!"
-Sheldon, once again in the stairwell

No comments: