Monday, October 27, 2008

This kiss will potentially be post-poned due to rain...

Greetings Folks!

So, I haven't written anything on this here blog for a while... Now, I doubt I have any regulars, constant lookie- lou's, or, lets face it, any readers at all, but I'm here now, and that's all that matters =)

Anyway, like I was saying, I haven't updated the blog for... what, a week?... but not because there has been a lack of material on my end, not by any means at all, I just haven't had the time lately. I actually do have loads of topics that I have set aside that I hope to get around to, hopefully some time soon.

So what's todays topic, you ask?

House.

Yes, again. I know I ranted about House a few days ago while I was missing Wilson's (or maybe it was Robert Sean Leonard's) presence on the show, but I want to rant about House again... so bear with.

Okay... I have never wanted to watch House more than I do right now!

Let me explain/ elaborate:

I can't remember if I mentioned in the other post, but I haven't been a regular viewer of this show for very long, in fact, I don't think the label 'fan' fully applies to me just yet. I've only been into this show since about the beginning of this past summer (2008), give or take. The first episode I can remember watching was the one that aired right after the Super Bowl (sorry, can't remember when that was exactly), and I was pretty drawn in... I really liked it... But then, I kind of forgot about it, or lost track of it, or forgot its airing schedule, or... whatever. Then I randomly, and by chance, caught the season 4 two part finale last TV season. And that was it... I was totally sucked in. I mean, how could I not be? It was just brilliant! Brilliant in acting, in story, in storytelling, in direction, emotion, cinematography, etc., etc.! Just brilliant.... and then of course I had to wait through the whole summer break to catch a new eppy! Hehe... But, being as how it was summer, I watched the season one DVDs... and that, along with what's been aired of season five, is pretty much all I've seen of House...

But now I've gone slightly off tangent from my original thought...

So, like I said, not a fan for very long... which is why I am so utterly surprised that I cannot wait for the next new episode... Frankly, I blame the damn FOX promos! Have you seen these things!? They're just playing at my hopeless romantic heart strings! LOL. I've been wanting House and Cuddy to have a little fling thing (I got over Cameron and House rather quickly... however cute those two were together, they were just going no where). So, imagine my surprise while I was peacefully watching The Simpsons a week ago and saw the new FOX November promo. It ended in... in... just awesomeness that literarily made me say "Woah!" out loud. Which was funny because, at the end of the preview, Wilson also says "Whoa!"... Well, here, take a look for yourself...



Not exactly the one promo I was talking about (in fact, this is the first time I've seen this specific promo), but I don't feel like rummaging through You Tube... besides you get the point.

Anyways, did you see House and Cuddy almost kiss!! =) Oooohhh... can't wait!! Sadly, I may actually have to wait! I know! Why you ask? Well, because today's 2008 World Series half played baseball game between the Philadelphia Phillies and the Tampa Bay Rays was post-poned until tomorrow Tuesday due to rain (first time that has ever happened in the history of World Series baseball, by the way). I'm actually quite optimistic that it will air tomorrow nonetheless, the game was already in the sixth inning, and they're going to start playing at 5 PM (Pacific Standard Time)... I just wonder about the east coast, because that's their 8 O'clock (House's time slot)... and I wonder if that will through off the whole TV schedule throughout the country...

Hmmm. ::shrugs::

Anyway and nonetheless, I can't wait to watch to see if that tease of a kiss ends up being a real throw- the- sexual- tension- out- the- window kiss. =)

Here's the actual promo for the episode, "Joy."




Take Care Peeps!

Oh... PS! ...Since we're talking about House, it means we're talking about Huge Laurie, so I decided to change the 'Video of the Moment' over on screen left. Check it out... I dare you not to laugh! Because you don't have to be British to understand, or 'get', British humour.

Night Night!

No comments: