Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm THIS close to buying a volleyball....

I miss Wilson!!

House is just not the same with out him. And by 'House' I mean both the show "House MD" and the man House, MD... Seriously, it's just not the same without him there to quip offhandedly, look the other way and/or berate were applicable. Yes, Cuddy is there to fill the void by offering some, if not all, of these things to House, but it's just no the same... she doesn't have the same delivery as good ol' Jimmy (and by that statement, I'm not implying that the actress can't handle that kind of dialogue, Lisa Edelstein's great, but, let's face it, Cuddy's just not that girl in House's life... that's Wilson's role... as a boy....).

Speaking of Cuddy as the girl in House's life... I sure hope that I'm not the only one who was a little lost on what House really wanted to get out of showing Cuddy a real picture of himself as a cheerleader. Am I the only one who saw some kind of love thing going on there... or is that just wishful thinking on my part? (And yes, I do realize no one is actually reading this...) But, being the hopeless romantic that I am, I cant help but want something to happen between House and Cuddy... not anything sexual, and certainly not anytime soon, but some kind of loving hint? Although... she did stay by his bedside while he was sick after the bus crash that killed Amber... Hmm....

Anyways... back to the point... I'm pretty sure (::crosses fingers::) that Robert Sean Leonard hasn't gone anywhere, the fact that his name is still in the opening credits is a good sign, and as such, he's hopefully not going anywhere for a very long time (::crosses fingers::). It's just that after one full episode of 'House' without him in it, and then following that a week later with an 'Ugly' season 4 repeat... well... it just makes me miss Wilson.

Previews for next week have me hopeful. Not just because Wilson is back, but, because it seems like these two boys are going to have some time to chat things out... in their own unique way, of course.

Here's hoping volleyball season is over.

1 comment:

nah-see said...

i miss wilson too! i just recently got into house because of the long marathons on tv but i do watch the new episodes. such a great show

btw what are your thoughts on fringe? and glad you started a blog

:)